FFS films are a tried-and-tested alternative to converted sack packaging. Forming, filling and sealing are carried out on one automatic packaging machine.
There are growing pressures on the packaging industry to develop more sustainable solutions, while maintaining high-performance functionality. Packaging producers, converters, equipment manufacturers, brand owners and retailers are having to balance many priorities, we offer you the FFS.
A recent LCA (life cycle assessment) study demonstrates the plastic form, fill and seal (FFS) packaging film can reduce mass, energy demand and GHG (greenhouse gas) emissions when compared to other types like paper.
Open mouth sacks are used in packaging of:
• Petrochemical products such as polyethylene (LLDPE, HDPE, LDPE, MDPE & etc.), Polypropylene
• Polymer Compounds
• Food ingredients such as sugar, rice, salt
• Animal feed
• And many other granular products
• Printing up to 4 colors.
• Embossing (ribbed surface)
• UV stable (6- 12 months)
• 20 working days after payment
• MOQ: 3.5 tones
• Packaging: customized
• ISO 9001:2008
• ISO 14001:2004
• OHSAS 18001:2007
• All products are guaranteed and after sales services are available