FFS films are a tried-and-tested alternative to converted sack packaging. Forming, filling and sealing are carried out on one automatic packaging machine.
There are growing pressures on the packaging industry to develop more sustainable solutions, while maintaining high-performance functionality. Packaging producers, converters, equipment manufacturers, brand owners and retailers are having to balance many priorities, we offer you the FFS.
A recent LCA (life cycle assessment) study demonstrates the plastic form, fill and seal (FFS) packaging film can reduce mass, energy demand and GHG (greenhouse gas) emissions when compared to other types like paper.
FFS film rolls (heavy duty bags) are used in packaging of:
• Petrochemical products such as polyethylene (LLDPE, HDPE, LDPE, MDPE & etc.), Polypropylene
• Food ingredients such as sugar, rice, salt
• Animal feed
• And many other granular products
• Printing up to 4 colors (in 2 sides).
• Film Coloring
• Embossing (ribbed surface)
• UV stable (6 – 12 months)
• Customize role diameter