Stretch film is a stretchable plastic film that is wrapped around the goods and pallets for securing, bundling, and stabilizing products. Stretch film is made from LLD polyethylene.
Stretch films elastic properties keep items tightly bound together for packaging, shipping, and storage.
Stretch film comes in a variety of widths, thicknesses, and colors. We offer varieties of stretch film to choose from in a wide array of widths and thicknesses. All of our stretch wrap film is made from virgin material ensuring the highest quality possible.
Stretch wrapping can:
• improved stability of products or packages
• more efficient handling and storage of unit loads
• some degree of dust and moisture protection
• some degree of sun protection (UV stretch wraps)
• Individual or unifying packaging of canned food
• Industrial and household appliances
• Sanitary goods
• Building industry products (bricks, cement, tiles etc.)
• and the unifying packaging of all other products on pallets