Polythene Valve Bag has an opening or valve in one corner through which the sack is filled. The valve could be made with an inner flap which functions as a self-closing check valve after filling
Polythene Valve Bag can be filled either automatically or manually with the main benefit of producing a square box type sack which sits very stable allowing you to store many bags on to a single pallet
• Internal or external valves to suit your filling equipment.
• Helps to keep the workplace dust free and clean.
• Resistant to Humidity and dust and prevent water ingress.
• Cleaner and more transparent printing which gives great product visibility
• Capability to being embossed on the body to prevent the bags slipping on the pallet or store.
• Its cube shape result in great palletizing
• Variety of size from 20kg up to 50kg.
• Cost-effective way of packing/transporting product
Valve Bags are used in packaging of
• Petrochemical products PVC.
• Polymer Compounds
• Food ingredients such as sugar, rice, salt
• Animal feed
• Cement and gypsum
• and many other granular products
• Printing up to 4 colors.
• Embossing (ribbed surface)
• UV stable (6- 12 months)
• Internal and external valve